King Country Magazine (KCM) is published by PRAS Publishing and is distributed in hardcopy on a quarterly basis.
Available ad sizes:
- 1/8 PAGE – 1.9046” x 5.25”
- 2/8 PAGE – 3.8958” x 5.25”
- 3/8 PAGE – 5.8804” X 5.25”
- 1/2 PAGE – 7.875” x 5.25”
- 6/8 PAGE – 3.8958” x 10.5”
- FULL PAGE (full bleed) – 8.5” X 11”, plus 1/8” bleed
- DOUBLE PAGE (full bleed) – 8.5” X 11”, plus 1/8” bleed
- INSIDE FRONT COVER – 8.5” X 11”, plus 1/8” bleed
- INSIDE BACK COVER – 8.5” X 11”, plus 1/8” bleed
- OUTSIDE BACK COVER – 8.5” X 11”, plus 1/8” bleed
KCM does not do advertorials. Editorial content featuring local businesses is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. The magazine strives to always present accurate and interesting content. Final content is at the discretion of the publication.
KCM does not sell the front cover for ad space.
Door-to-door in King Township, plus bulk drop off at select high-traffic locations.
2017/18 Publication Dates:
Sept. 18th, Dec. 4th, Apr. 15th, June 18th, Sept. 17th
2017/18 Submissions Due:
Aug. 4th, Oct. 30th, Mar. 9th, Apr. 30th, Aug. 3th
The publication will not contain any advertorials. All content, excluding ads, is original to King Country Magazine and may be submitted/contributed to or created by King Country Magazine. The publication features stories highlighting the local arts, culture, community groups and businesses that make up the fabric of King Township. All content will be made available on the publication’s website and promoted through social media. Submitted images must be high resolution (minimum 300 dpi), in CMYK colour space. Ad fees are non-refundable post submission deadline. It is the responsibility of parties submitting content and images to ensure that they have the legal right to do so for publication in King Country Magazine.
Advertiser Contract Terms
Multi-issue rates applicable when payment made by initial due date, as follows:
- post-dated cheques per issues booked
- post-dated cheques per issues booked credit card authorization, billed by
- credit card authorization, billed by installment on submission due dates. pay full invoice upfront (eligible for an additional 2% discount on total invoice).
- pay full invoice upfront (eligible for an additional 2% discount on total invoice).
Changing ad artwork between issues is permitted as long as it is submitted on time. See due dates below.
Cancellation requests must be received via email prior to the submission due date and are subject to a 20% administration fee, based on the remaining unbilled invoice balance. Failure to submit artwork does not qualify for a refund. Credit for missed artwork may be applied to the following issue on an exception basis.